‘Green Beauty’ isn’t just part of my business. I only ever use natural cosmetics in my personal life.
I thought I’d share with you guys the contents of my bathroom cabinet right now so you can see which products I’m using day to day at the moment. I’ll explain everything left to right.
- Epsom salts. I always make sure that these are 100% pure with no added fragrance etc. I love using them in the bath as they’re great for aching muscles and stress relief.
- A.S Apothecary cleansing oil. My favourite item for ‘oil cleansing’ my face with.
- By Sarah London. I’ve only been using this face oil for a couple of days but really like it so far. I imagine that it would be good for those of you with sensitive skin as their formula is very simple and fragrance free.
- Sand and Sky face mask. I love clay masks and will use them at least once a week
- Dr Bronners toothpaste. It’s actually quite hard to find a natural toothpaste. I order this one online after falling in love with their soap products. It’s fluoride free and made with 70% organic ingredients.
- Dr Bronners liquid soap. I use these liquid soaps as shower gel. They smell absolutely heavenly! They’re organic and very concentrated so they seem to last for ages.
- Various herbal tinctures and homeopathic remedies, which I take to help control migraines
- Boucleme shampoo and conditioner: Amazing for keeping my curly hair in good condition
- Balm Balm organic perfume. I bought this for myself a year ago when I was feeling a bit sad after a break-up. The scent instantly made me feel so much more optimistic and energised. I don’t usually like perfume that much to be honest but this one is gorgeous and smells just like flowers. It’s very almost run out so I better stock up again!